Call (206)354-2367Specializing in Overall Fitness after 40, Weight Loss, Post-Injury Rehabilitation, Chronic Fatigue & Central Sensitivity Syndrome (Fibromyalgia) in the Greater Seattle Area and Online.
Why work with Kim?
- I am a Certified Personal Trainer with the American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) and the American Council on Excercise (ACE)
- I have more than 30 years of experience and worked with hundreds of clients
- I can design a safe, effective plan that fits your lifestyle
- I can design a program for anyone no matter their size or physical limitations
- Want to lose weight and get fit
- Suffer from central sensitivity syndrome (fibromyalgia) and chronic fatigue syndrome
- Are getting back in shape after an injury
- Have busy lifestyles and didn't think they had time to exercise
- Want to increase their flexibility and mobility
- Are dealing with the many annoying symptoms of menopause
- Thought that aches and pains were part of the aging process and have been amazed that it doesn't have to be that way
Who are Kim's clients?
What Clients Say...
I really enjoy working with Kim. Her laughter filled, fun way of being, makes the training easeful and light, while really getting the work done. She has a way of approaching my training routines that keeps them fresh, interesting and most importantly, effective.I highly recommend Kim to anyone who wants their workout to be highly impactful and can do without the grind.